Benefits of membership
Members benefit from membership in many ways, both directly and indirectly through the work of RANZ.
Direct benefits include
- Branding/Profile - adding credibility of your business through being a Member of RANZ.
- Access to a wide variety of support services, education, information and training resources.
- Consumer referral services.
- Being a member of an industry wide network base.
Indirect benefits include
- The diverse range of work RANZ does for the roofing industry
- RANZ's pro-active lobbying, representational and consulting role - dealing with government departments, local and central government agencies and regulatory bodies.
- Networking and consultation with other building & construction industry trade organisations
- Servicing the industry and its members both collectively and individually - industry training and standards - compliance and regulation - employment: recruitment / skill shortages / immigration - licensing - industry liaison - consumer affairs - support and services
Affiliations / Relationships / Memberships
- NZ Metal Roofing Manufacturers’ Inc (MRM) - Associate Member and Industry Partner:www.metalroofing.org.nz
- Waterproofing Membrane Association Inc (WMAI): www.membrane.org.nz
- Key industry manufacturers and suppliers - refer Find a RANZ Member
- National Roofing Contractors Association of America (NRCA) - International Affiliate Member: www.nrca.net
- The NZ Specialist Trade Contractors Federation - Member and Executive representation: www.nzstcf.org.nz
- The New Zealand Society of Construction Law - Member: www.constructionlaw.org.nz
- Standards New Zealand - Member: www.standards.co.nz
- Site Safe New Zealand - Association member: www.sitesafe.org.nz
- SARNZ (Scaffolding, Access and Rigging NZ): www.sarnz.org.nz